Weight: 18 lbs
- This board is manufactured using the ULI NEU technology. ULI developed cutting edge technology to launch the next evolution of the ULI inflatable board. NEU is the result of our quest to handcraft the best quality boards. The boards deflate and roll up to an unprecedented tight roll. We are proud to offer you the world’s most portable high performance board.
- We apply a wide kevlar strip to both the top and bottom of every ULI we make. Isn’t kevlar expensive? Yes, but at ULI we are in the relentless pursuit of improving performance and quality. KTP allows us to create a ‘stringer’ in an inflatable board that locks in the board’s overall shape and rocker.
- The patented WikiRail creates a hard edge that reduces drag (making our boards faster and more stable) and a creates a sharper edge from which to turn dramatically improving maneuverability. All in, an ULI with a WikiRail is the ultimate in performance.
- 1″ Stainless Steel D-Ring on the tail of the board (White Water Designs Eugene Oregon)
- Stay Covered Stomp Pad (Oceanside California)
- Tri Set ULI Designed, high perfromance Urethane Fins (USA molded)
- Center Handle ( Surfco, Hawaii)
- Manual Hand Pump (Hand made by ULI in Carlsbad California)