Weight: 16 lbs
- This board is manufactured using the ULI NEU technology. ULI developed cutting edge technology to launch the next evolution of the ULI inflatable board. NEU is the result of our quest to handcraft the best quality boards. The boards deflate and roll up to an unprecedented tight roll. We are proud to offer you the world’s most portable high performance board.
- We apply a wide kevlar strip to both the top and bottom of every ULI we make. Isn’t kevlar expensive? Yes, but at ULI we are in the relentless pursuit of improving performance and quality. KTP allows us to create a ‘stringer’ in an inflatable board that locks in the board’s overall shape and rocker.
- 1″ Stainless Steel D-Ring on the tail of the board (White Water Designs Eugene Oregon)
- Single Large Future Fin
- Center Handle ( Surfco, Hawaii)
- Manual Hand Pump (Hand made by ULI in Carlsbad California)
Inspired by the global Blue Journey initiatives of the Bruckner Chase Ocean Positive Foundation this board echoes the foundation’s mission to positively impact how we all feel, think and act towards our oceans and communities with their focus to inspire in us all the Passion to Care, Strength to Act and Vision to Inspire. A portion of all Blue Journey board sales go directly to support the incredible efforts of the foundation from American Samoa to the Jersey Shore. To learn more about what Bruckner and his team or doing visit www.bcoceanpositive.org and follow them on Instagram @bruckneriii and Facebook @brucknerchasebluejourney.