Weight: 7 lbs
Weight Rating: <200 lbs
Suitable Conditions: 1 to 6 ft
- This board is manufactured using the ULI NEU technology. ULI developed cutting edge technology to launch the next evolution of the ULI inflatable board. NEU is the result of our quest to handcraft the best quality boards. The boards deflate and roll up to an unprecedented tight roll. We are proud to offer you the world’s most portable high performance board.
- We apply a wide kevlar strip to both the top and bottom of every ULI we make. Isn’t kevlar expensive? Yes, but at ULI we are in the relentless pursuit of improving performance and quality. KTP allows us to create a ‘stringer’ in an inflatable board that locks in the board’s overall shape and rocker.
- Round Nose with Squash Tail Design
- Medium to low entry rocker
- Three Fins, FCS compatible
- Manual Hand Pump (Hand made by ULI in Carlsbad California)